2021 2x4 CHALLENGE RULES
1. The 2x4 Challenge is open to all Suncoast Woodcrafters Guild members in good standing.
2. To be eligible, the entry must have been completed in the 12 calendar months prior to the event.
3. The entry should be made from a local softwood or local hardwood and preferably be purchased locally. The size shall not exceed 1-1/2” x 3-1/2” x 96” or equivalent volume.
4. Any type of fasteners, glue, and finishing method may be used.
5. The entry may also include other wood or non-wood materials for decorative purposes or for functional purposes. The additional material shall be less than 15% of total materials used.
6. Entries are to be brought to the event expected to be held sometime in July or August 2021. Due to Covid-19 restrictions the exact date will be announced at a later date.
7. Each participant is to talk about their project to describe details including wood(s) and finish used and any challenges they encountered building their project. Talks shall be limited to 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Entries will not be judged and all participants will be awarded a participation ribbon.
Copyright © 2022 Suncoast Woodcrafters Guild - All Rights Reserved.